Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Would like to know where i can buy a clothes brush in U.K?

I have been shopping today and all i could find were the lint ones.


I'd prefer a traditional one with bristles, i could be wrong but i think it will get dog hair off my clothes betterWould like to know where i can buy a clothes brush in U.K?
I would have thought if you went to a good department store, eg Debenhams, that they would stock them - not sure what department though, but thats where I would start.Would like to know where i can buy a clothes brush in U.K?
you can get like a roller thing from H%26amp;M with like selotape on it, need to get one meself, bloody fluff on one of me shirts
They sell them in H%26amp;M for like 拢1.99 :) but thats a sticky roll which gets dog hair off.

No comments:

Post a Comment