Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photoshop Elements 7 Brush Hardness Option?

Hello everyone! My problem currently is being unable to find the ';Brush Hardness'; option in PSE7. I've searched all over the net and I've learned that PSE7 doesn't contain a brush hardness option or that it is done through changing the Opacity. Help would be very much appreciated also if anyone knows how to ungray the Layer Style options that would be nice. =DPhotoshop Elements 7 Brush Hardness Option?
I have PSE6 (and have used 1,2 and 4). There are a few differences in PSE7 and I hope this isn't one of them. Brush Hardness: Click on the Brush Tool in the Toolbar. Up in the Options Bar, above the workspace, over on the right side is a Brush Icon, a graphic that looks like a brush. Click on it. One of the options should be Hardness.





Layer Styles: Make sure you're not working on the Background Layer. It's locked. If you are, right click on it, click on Layer from Background. Also, some styles like Bevels, Outer Glow and Drop Shadow can't be applied to the whole image because they appear outside the boundary of what they're applied to.Photoshop Elements 7 Brush Hardness Option?
Um, I didn't want to ask again but I'm trying to do http://www.empiredezign.com/version2/portfolio/pages/tutorials/dreamy.htm (step 5) and I was wondering if you could tell me how to find the ';Blending Options'; and ';Glow'; options they don't show up when I right click the layer. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment