Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Everytime I brush my teeth I throw up. Does anyone have any ideas?

Floss.Everytime I brush my teeth I throw up. Does anyone have any ideas?
stop ramming the brush down your throatEverytime I brush my teeth I throw up. Does anyone have any ideas?
NOPE ! BUT WHY DO YOU THROW UP MAN ???!!!
Try using a toothbrush with a more compact head - or even a child's brush - and find a toothpaste that doesn't foam up. You could also try a numbing spray like Chloroseptic. Spray your throat before you brush and it may make you less sensitive. Good luck. =)
your putting the tooth brush to far down your throat.


calm down when your brushing
I know I have to wait to brush my teeth in the morning for an hour or I will gag and feel like I am going to throw up. If you brush first thing in the morning DONT wait a half hour or so!!





I do agree with an above post. It maybe mental too! Your body starts to think that what its suppose to do after so long.





I wish you luck
Stop sticking your brush too far down your throat when you're trying to clean your tongue. Use a scraper instead.


Or if that isn't it, it could be your toothpaste.
Use kids tooth brush.It is smaller.
hmm, it may be mental. see a doctor.





my only other advice is try changing your toothpaste brand name, lol!
try using a gel toothpaste like Close-up it wont foam like regular paste
if you are not sticking down your throat so far it might be a sign of mental depression. cause sensitive stomach is a sign of depression. i sometimes got it too.
maybe you brush too low and is hitting your gagging reflexes.
see a dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment