Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please help me to choose the best makeup brush set?

i can not decide ,what do you think


Shu uemura ,Mac ,Trish or Nars?Please help me to choose the best makeup brush set?
I would start out with the MAC kit, they are quality and if you wash them like you're suppose to, they will stay in good condition. For smaller brushes, like lip brushes, get at an art supply store- they are just as nice. Just remember to wash your brushes to keep them soft.Please help me to choose the best makeup brush set?
Arbonne has a very impressive set of brushes. This includes 10 professional brushes and the price is also fabulous. $35.00


go to www.thewayback.myarbonne.com and look under shop online.
These are expensive, but awesome!





http://www.japonesque.com/prod_brushes.h鈥?/a>





Have you considered buying artist brushes at an art supply store? They are better quality ususally than most makeup brushes, and less expensive, plus they have a wide variety of styles and types of bristles (sable, synthetic, etc).
first choice Napoleon second Mac xoxo
I went with good ole' Avon set.. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment