Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which is more sanitary? a sponge or a scrub brush?

for washing dishes should I use sponge or a scrub brush?Which is more sanitary? a sponge or a scrub brush?
I just took one of those dumb online tests asking which holds the most bacteria, sponge or washcloth. Sponge is a big offender. Scrub brushes are good if you actually need to scrub, say pots %26amp; pans or dried on food. Me, I soak my dishes in hot water before I wash 'em, and I use a washrag.Which is more sanitary? a sponge or a scrub brush?
Sponges are gross and usually laden with bacteria. I use a scotch-brite pad for washing dishes and pots and pans. It doesn't scratch the dishes and rinses out really well. Also use it for cleaning the stainless steel sink.
Definitely not a sponge. I'd use the brush. I personally use a washcloth.
Any are clean if you soak them last with bleach and rinse it out after using.
  • oil
  • footnote
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment