Sunday, December 27, 2009

Which kind of brush is best for my hair type??

ok, my hair is wavy, but usually, when I brush it, it just makes my hair frizzy and gross...what type of brush keeps my waves without frizz(like paddle brushed, cushion, what type of bristles, etc)? and shine would be nice, too...thanx!!Which kind of brush is best for my hair type??
ooh, i know exactly how you feel! i have he same hair too. Here are some easy brushing tips to keep it sleek and manageble:


1) while hair is wet, comb it through with a wide-tooth comb





2) when hair is dry, first comb it through with a cushioned paddle brush, dont worrry if it gets frizzy!





3)Once our hair has been brushed through, take a natural boar-bristle brush and go through your hair. This brush distributes natural oils from your scalp and distributes them over your hair cuticle, smoothing frizz and making the hair shiny! This is the most important step.





Note: the boar-bristle brush will not undo tangles, so make sure you use the cushioned padddle brush first





Note x2: Price really doesnt make thaaaat much of a difference in brushes except in the boar-bristle one, its smart to invest in a good quality one.





Hope that i helped!!Which kind of brush is best for my hair type??
Comb when wet with a fine toothed comb then use a diffuser to dry. When hair is dry already, use a round brush(looks like a curling iron) with plastic bristles to keep and forn waves. If you're in a hurry, the best thing to do is pull it back and put in some gel so it's not frizzy and looks kinda crispy.
I think plastic bristles make it frizz. I use a cushioned brush with metal bristles.
don't brush it... use a pick or a comb
i have the same problem so i dont brush it or comb i just run my fingers through it
if you must use a brush, use a wooden natural boar's bristle brush. the bristles help your hair to retain it's natural oils therefore making it shiney and less frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment