Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dump brush at the edge of my yard?

I am at the end of my cul de sac, to the far left of my yard is where ?


the dead end is and there is nothing there but trees and grass. Someone from up my street dumped some cut trees of theirs on that area of my yard. The thing is they were dumb enough to leave a trail of tree parts starting from their yard and ending where they dumped their stuff. Can I do anything about it....is it legal to dump brush/trees?











Dump brush at the edge of my yard?
No it's not legal %26amp; very inconsiderate of your neighbor to have done that. I would start with calling your city hall %26amp; asking them what you should do. If your in a housing community, call the board.


OR~ I guess it would be more neighborly of you to approach your neighbor %26amp; let them know it is your property %26amp; you don't want them dumping on it.Dump brush at the edge of my yard?
get a fire pit and have a fire.
if is a fire or health hazard it is against the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment