Sunday, December 27, 2009

My horses side is very scabby and the hair is very hard to remove it looks like its scabed i cant brush it ?

it could be rain rot.....It will heal itself, rain rot is just from a horse standing out in the rain when it is well....raining!! It is absolutely harmless. If you leave it a lone it will go away. My horse has had this. I Left it a lone and it went a way.My horses side is very scabby and the hair is very hard to remove it looks like its scabed i cant brush it ?
I think the best thing to do is to call your vet and describe it to them and maybe ask them to come out and check on it. My horses side is very scabby and the hair is very hard to remove it looks like its scabed i cant brush it ?
Sounds like you arent the best of owners. Vet. Now.
why have u asked this question 4 different ways over a 2 day period. call your vet

No comments:

Post a Comment