Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can I use Stila Smudge Pots with out buying a special brush?

I have the black smudge pot and I just use a lipliner brush... its the perfect size and easier to manager than the expensive eye liner brushes they tell you to buy. I've been studying the art of makeup for about 10 years and the biggest tip I can give you is that you have to experiment and use the tools that work best for your face. Yes, I use a lip liner brush on my eye and I use lipstick for blush sometimes too ;) Hope that helped! -VannahCan I use Stila Smudge Pots with out buying a special brush?
Yeah you can, their ';special brush'; is just the same as any other you can buy at a drug store. It's just another gimmic so they can take more of your money.





Personally, if I were you I'd stop buying Stila.


Their stuff isn't that amazing that you should be spending that much.


MAC and Bobbi Brown, I'm willing to spend the money, because their products are awesome, but Stila is just hot right now with the celebs, so they're charging you a lot for products that are no better then drug store brands.





Just a little advice. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment