Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

I do :D


This morning, when i got in the shower, i mistook the bottle of shampoo for toothpaste, and the tube of Aquafresh for shampoo, i guess i was still half-asleep...haha





it took me like 5 minutes to realize that i was washing my hair with toothpaste, and brushing my teeth with shampoo,





my hair ended up smelling minty fresh throughout the day :DDo you brush your teeth in the shower?
haha wow that sucks. good thing you finally realized you were washing your hair with toothpaste. how did the shampoo taste? :P


i brush my teeth after i get out of the shower,over the sink :]Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
Hahaha, I'd sooo expect something like that from you Breeezin :L





Well, I did brush my teeth in the shower once.


I was in a hurry (I forgot why) but I was running extremly late so I grabbed my toothbrush and paste and hopped in the shower brushing and washing my hair like there was no tomorrow, freaking out. XD





Haha, yours beats mine though. :D
I do





it saves the world 30 mins of the water running





i always end up using the toothpaste for my hair and bodywash for toothpaste and the shampoo for bodywash





Im always confused.








(:
REALLY? cool xD


and i brushed my teeth in the shower once. i dont remember why =/


and once i was getting cereal and when i was finished i put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard xD i screwed up the milk! i found it like 2 hours later!
I brush my teeth in the shower too, although I've never made the same mistake as you. I find it hard to believe that you can confuse a tiny tube of toothpaste with a much larger bottle of shampoo and vice versa - even while half asleep.
actually, yes i do that lots of times lol


its better to stay in the nice warm shower and brush than to stand in front of the cold sink and brush ;)
lool... Brushing your teeth with shampoo! Maybe you can tell me how that tastes!!





But, no, I don't brush in the shower. My brother does though. Is it a guy thing or what? xD
No I dont but I did once cause my ex used to I would get sick watching him do that nasty sh*t but one day I was late staying at a friends house whose bathroom was small and sink didn't look all that clean so I did everything in the shower


Brushed


Dried off


Dressed


Hair
Wow lol





I never even thought of brushing my teeth in the shower. Like most people, I brush my teeth in front of the mirror :D
hahahhaha xD


i do that seperately
Lmao. You're silly. At least your hair smelled good...I guess. Lol. But yeah, I do. I thought I was the only one. Lol.


:)
Hahahaha





and no i dont.
A few times.





Once my mom started brushing her teeth with hand soap. It was funny.
Darn it! Yes I do! There they go falling out again! lol!!!


Anybody got any polident that you could spare?
half asleep or not ....i think i could tell the difference between a bottle and a tube.
Aww jeez.


Well maybe you'll get some compliments!


I used to brush my teeth in the shower, saves time, stopped though.
Yeah. I thought I was the only one. LOL
I never brush in the shower
Excellent work there, soldier!!





As you were.
This breaks all rules of my life.
That had to taste really bad!


I do, but with toothpaste.
If im in a rush, yes. :) Im such a rebel.
Hhaa no i dont


you made me laugh


star :)
HAHAHAHA LOL! WOW This made me laugh so much! hahaha wow awesome.





-LU :)
No.
dude your hair would be crazy messed up.
wow thats funny and no i dont but my step dad and mom do.
Thats weird! I've never heard of someone who does that! But i do have to say that that is extremely hilarious!!
yes i do.


LOL [[funny story! made me laugh!]]
wow,dude wake up first kk
LOL!





But no, I've never tried doing that before. I always use the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment