Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you brush your dogs teeth?

How often ?Do you brush your dogs teeth?
Twice a week, plus I use a tartar reducing spray when I remember.Do you brush your dogs teeth?
No, I don't. (Shame on me.)





I know I need to start. I just barely found out that dogs need their teeth brushed (actually, when I asked a question about it on here.) When I was growing up, that wasn't something that was a part of owning a dog. We didn't brush their teeth. Times are changing, I guess...so I need to get with the program.
Yes I do, about 2-3 times a week. I use an enzymatic toothpaste so it works after my fingers leave his mouth. My girlfriend uses this spray stuff, that her vet gave her, it works really well on tarter. So i guess thats 2 yes's
I do, but not weekly. More like monthly (or bi-monthly). I do, however, take Blondie to the vet to have her teeth cleaned.
Once a week or so. I also use the water additive that prevents tartar, and I use a dental tool to remove tartar from one of my dogs.
Yes, every day because greyhounds often have bad teeth and this cuts down greatly on the amount of scalings or cleanings they need. They also chew raw knuckle bones when I can get them.
Yes, I use OraVet once a week. Though I'm seriously considering using baking soda %26amp; a toothbrush in between those once-a-week vet paste applications.
no my dog will not tolerate me doing that,its the one time i don't have control over him


i use these charcoal biscuits you can get at the vets that clean their teeth
Yes, I brush my dog's teeth 2-3 times a week with a dog toothbrush and peanut butter flavored toothpaste.
Yes.





Normally when I'm home, and they are looking like they could use it. Not every day though, I'm probably doing it once or twice a month.
Yes, once a week with an enzymatic toothpaste I get from the vet (it's the only one he seems to not hate).
Nope, mine get raw bones at least twice a week. Those take care of their teeth... no brushing needed.
Yes, I do. I do it about twice a week.
no never brush a dogs teeth for reasons i dont want to say
Yes I do every other day!
Twice or thrice a week.
Yes! 2x a week
yes about once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment