Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scratcher Brush for my scrotum sack?

When my nutsacks get really itchy I use a hairbrush to scratch away at them. I find that this method not only momentaraly stops the itch but it is rather quite pleasing as well. Does anyone know any other good tips to subdue the itching or is this the best method.Scratcher Brush for my scrotum sack?
Try using a baby bottle washing brush. It is also good for the inside of the vagina when women have a yeast infection!Scratcher Brush for my scrotum sack?
I think Sylvia has the best answer don't you? I was thinking of wire brush that cleans the barbecue but, yikes, that would hurt!
Try an electric sander but not in the Tub
you need to pressure wash your sack asap
Try using glass paper
How about an old toothbrush?


Or a small hairbrush...


What ever you do , chekck with you doctor first, cus you might have ';CRABS';!


and itching will soar your sac!


so watch out!
You need to shave down there
go to the doc you may have crabs does it itch most after you dry from a shower? if so ...classic signs of crabs

No comments:

Post a Comment