Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should i brush my puppy's teeth?

If so, when should i start? Is brushing better than those ';teeth brushing doggy bone things'; How old should they be when you start brushing? I know it should be pretty young so they get used to it.Should i brush my puppy's teeth?
Yes. The first step is to get your dog used to you fussing around in his mouth--and this can be easier said than done! You can start by dipping your finger in some beef bouillon, and rubbing it gently along his teeth and gums.





You can check this site for more guidelines.


http://dogtime.com/brushing-teeth-dogs-a鈥?/a>Should i brush my puppy's teeth?
a dog given the right nutrition should be able to keep healthy teeth but if you are unable to provide it with quality food then yes you should brush its teath atleast once every 3 days
I usually brush my dogs teeth once a week. I started this routine at one month old. The bones work to scratch off some of the plaque but wont get what brushing does.
Yer it's alright to start brushing it's teeth, Brushing does a better job than those bone things. Just dont wake up one morning and use the wrong brush LOL
puppies can get used to using doggy toothpaste, especially the liver flavor, which always helps!
I have never brush my dog's teeth..


You can give him treats that help his teeth, as I do.





Good luck with that :)


Hope I helped..

No comments:

Post a Comment