Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I brush my teeth with gaviscon heartburn liquid. Who else does?

My theory is that when you get heartburn, sometimes the stomach acid can come right up into your mouth. My remedy for this is to brush my teeth with heartburn liquid, or milk of magnesia before I go to bed. This way the heartburn will not get past your teeth. GeniusI brush my teeth with gaviscon heartburn liquid. Who else does?
I guess if that floats your boat, personally, I SWALLOW the medicine, and brush my teeth with a good fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities. I feel that the only way acid from your stomach get into your mouth is through vomiting, and if you are vomiting, then it is not heartburn...heck, it's not even acid reflux. Why would heartburn get past your teeth in the first place? If you are a genius, then I am certain the world must be coming to an end.I brush my teeth with gaviscon heartburn liquid. Who else does?
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. all milk of magnesia does is settle/sooth your stomach to keep it from getting upset. i dont see why you would need to sooth your mouth lol
Never heard of it but it does sound pretty genius. I'll try it next time I get heartburn.
well thats the most silly thing ive heard....

No comments:

Post a Comment