Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you brush your teeth everyday?

... have you brushed them today?Do you brush your teeth everyday?
i usually do, every once in awhile i forget before bed, but most of the time i do...Do you brush your teeth everyday?
Yes!
Nope only when I have a date....


Ha Ha Ha Ha J/K


OF COURSE!


OMG I was just kidding... My goodness you people are so rude with the thumbs down.. I NEVER give thumbs down unless you are being really nasty or rude!


WHATEVER..THUMBS DOWN TO YOU ALL TOO THEN
not everyday but errday
3 times
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
You bet I do. Aren't you suppose to anyway?
2 times a day.
yes.
3x a day.
Yup, In the AM, PM and after I eat sweets.
i get my tooth brush and go lay down on my bed, im too lazy to stand while i do it
almost every single day, sometimes twice a day
Every day like clockwork! And yes!
Yes.


I really have to, though, because I have braces.
Yes and yes
Yep, twice a day :D
Yes :)
Yes
Yes id feel weird if i didnt
Yes I have to or I would feel gross
Yes :D *big smile
not just once


but TWICE a day :D (gotta love the pearly whites)
Yes.


Yes.
Yes and yes.
Yes ma'am.
Heck yes to both q's.
Yes.
yessss and yesss





eww i feel nasty if i go a day without brushing them!
And floss! And mouth rinse!





I brushed in the morning and I need to do it again right now.





%26lt;----- Has braces. :(
yes twice a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment