Sunday, December 27, 2009

What type of eyeliner (pencil? twist-up? pot + brush? smoky?) would be good for someone with ';raccoon'; eyes?

It's hard to cover up my undereye circles completely, because they're so dark. I notice that when I wear eyeliner, it accentuates them. So, for my eyeliner, should I be wearing a razor-sharp, or thick, smoky look? Also should I be wearing a particular color? (I have dark brown hair, fair skin, and blue/gray/green eyes). Thanks!What type of eyeliner (pencil? twist-up? pot + brush? smoky?) would be good for someone with ';raccoon'; eyes?
plane black eyeliner from m,a,cWhat type of eyeliner (pencil? twist-up? pot + brush? smoky?) would be good for someone with ';raccoon'; eyes?
i think u should do it like the smokey look.......
Don't do eyeliner on lower lashes. A smokey subtle look is best. I would suggest a neutral shade, brown, taupe, gold; but sheer. Experiment with colors to see what looks best.

No comments:

Post a Comment