Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I brush my scalp hard enough that my scalp tingles, but not too hard. will this help it grow faster?

Noooo--best not to do that. You might damage your scalp. But to some degree, increasing blood circulation in the scalp can encourage hair growth. A brief, daily, gently scalp massage is all it takes. That's why people who smoke (as smoke tightens blood vessels) are more likely to lose their hair at a younger age. Here are some other tips:





1. Eat protein


2. Make sure you get enough Omega 3 fatty acids (don't worry, it won't make you fat)


3. Get enough vitamin B12I brush my scalp hard enough that my scalp tingles, but not too hard. will this help it grow faster?
it would be better if you consult with someone who works in a parlor. she would tell you what to to or have them take care of your problem.I brush my scalp hard enough that my scalp tingles, but not too hard. will this help it grow faster?
No. Your hair is formed within the body and is a collection of dead cells your body is getting rid of.. being more active and eating healthy can result in stronger hair. Which means less breakage. Breakages cause hair to lose length.
no, thats damaging your scalp. Do nightly scalp massages with either rosemary, peppermint, or tea tree oil. Has the same effect, it tingles, increasing circulation but does not scab your scalp
Brush gentle. I brush my hair more than 5 times daily and its to the middle of my back! Just massage your scalp once a week and get monthly trims at the hair dressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment