Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Manual vs. Electric: Which is the better brush?

As far as brushing your teeth goes, do the electric toothbrushes do any better job than the old everyday manual toothbrushes? It seems there are more and more of the electric type in the store, and I was wondering if it was just a gimmick or do they really work better.Manual vs. Electric: Which is the better brush?
They really do work better. I have the Sonicare Elite series. The electric brush moves much faster; leaving you with a more thorough cleaning. My brush head moves about 1,000 times in 2 minute intervals and it whitened my teeth a lot. I was uncomfortable using it for the first week and I'll never go back to a manual toothbrush!Manual vs. Electric: Which is the better brush?
Definitely electric toothbrushes, but manual toothbrushes work well with the right type of toothpaste. I prefer the electric though.
Electric works better to fight gum disease and bad breath. Manuals are better to scrub the flat part of the molars.
Electric toothbrushes cleans your teeth and gums much better then the manual.
Electronic Toothbrush works for you. It also saves some time for you.



Electric all the way baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment