Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Using hot water to brush my teeth?

u know how hot water is used as a primitive sterilisation technique? well would it work in killing germs in the mouth when u brush ur teeth? i was thinking about that this morning that if i rinsed my toothbrush with hot water instead of cold water would the germs be killed better because i use toothpaste and hot water? or would nothing happen and have no effect at all?Using hot water to brush my teeth?
You'd have to boil your toothbrush. And even then, the nasty bugs would still live. And when you kill the weak germs, that's just more room and food for the nasties to live off of and multiply. The majority of bacteria serves you by crowding out the more dangerous bacteria.


With warmth comes life. If your toothbrush is moist and warm, you're asking for trouble. Cold water will slow down bacteria growth, but the fluoride in your toothpaste takes pretty good care of that anyways.Using hot water to brush my teeth?
You know, I used a friend of mine shower and I noticed he had a toothbrush and paste in there. I thought what the f**k and now I brush my teeth in the shower and rinse my mouth with the hot shower water. It's cool no spiting in the sink just shower your mouth with hot water.
unless it's scaulding hot, it's not gonna matter. and that's too hot to brush ur teeth in! mouthwash is used for that.
Use the hottest water you possibly can, because that's still doing something that cold water isn't.
wouldnt kill any


water has to be boiling to sterilise anything
  • oil
  • footnote
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment