Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When I wake up, After I eat,When I get home,after dinner,When I go to sleep so that's 5times.How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Once in the morning and once at night.How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
3-4.
2-3 normally
two or three.
twice and floss once
once. good luck.
2-3
Not always the same . Usually two but if it gets covered with ... I use comet first then regular brushing.
One or two...
atleast 3!
2
usually 2 but when im in a good mood and i have time then 3-4 times....
three
I brush twice but I know ppl who brush like after every meall man and ppl who have braces have to brush often as long as you're not brushing once a day it should be fine
twice
I should brush more but i have not brushed in i think....2 days.
2-3. Depending on where I am or what I'm doing.
3 times
2. Once in the morning and before I go to bed!
Once in the morning and once at night. Sometimes during the day if I eat something that sticks with me.
Most days about four.
After every meal and snack -- I take my toothbrush and toothpast to work. :D
sometimes 1 sometimes 2
one
it depends really 2-3 mostly sometimes more
3-4 times.
3
2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment