Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girls only what do you perfer a foot massage or shoulder rub or a guy to brush your hair?

Shoulder rub and playing with my hair.





I'm ticklish, so I don't like foot massage.Girls only what do you perfer a foot massage or shoulder rub or a guy to brush your hair?
shoulder rub. i don't like people touching my feet. and brushing my hair would seem kinda gay.Girls only what do you perfer a foot massage or shoulder rub or a guy to brush your hair?
Shoulder rub definitely


It's the perfect position to pull into a hug if you're talking and say something wonderful
WOW!! Do guys actually do that stuff?? I would be thrilled to get any of that!! I can't be to picky if a guy does those things!!
Shoulder rub. Foot massage is ticklish! Don't like people touching my hair at all.
deffinantly a shoulder rub
I'm with Jess. I like him to play with my hair.
Shoulder rub, don't touch my har and feet to sensitive
i like my boyfriend to play with my hair when we are watching a movie or something, it shows he's thinking about me even in front of a movie.
shoulder rub : )
1 -Shoulder rub!


2 -Foot massage


3 -Brush my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment