Sunday, December 27, 2009

MAC Fluidline - What brush do you use?

What brush do you use with the Fluidline, and do you think it's necessary to buy the MAC brush? I had to opt out of purchasing the brush due to staying within my budget. (teacher salary!) What do you think? Should I just ';bite the bullet'; and go back to purchase the brush? I already have a flat, dense brush, but this one was nice and angled.MAC Fluidline - What brush do you use?
I would bite the bullet and get the brush listed below. It's the one I use anytime I use their fluid line. It's super fine so you have more control. You can also drag it across the lash line to get a larger wider line. It's also perfect to use on the inside rim of the eye because it's a bit stiff it will give you less irritation. It's my favorite liner brush. I have a few so I can use it for many other brands of liners. It rules. I also like Benefits Get Bent Angled Brush. It makes lining your eyes a bit easier. It's $3.00 cheaper as well. I included a link for both.





M.A.C. #209 Eye Liner Brush


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Benefit Get Bent Liner Brush.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>MAC Fluidline - What brush do you use?
I really don't think it is necessary to buy the MAC brush . I actually use a paintbrush from Michael's Arts and Crafts store. It has a really fine tip and it is comparable to MAC's 209 brush . It was about $2 and it works just fine. The only problem is that it is a bit longer then regular brushes but that is fine with me :)
yeah the brush your talking about i think is the 266. it is not worth it, ive seen so many angled brushs similar to that one, ive got this one and i like it alot.http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> it works really good with the fluidline.

No comments:

Post a Comment