Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When I brush my teeth, I have cacer sores in my mouth but I need to brush my teeth they smell really bad, Help?

Hep meWhen I brush my teeth, I have cacer sores in my mouth but I need to brush my teeth they smell really bad, Help?
Try a different tootpaste....a kid's formula will be more mild....some flavorings like cinnamon and citrus can cause the canker sores.When I brush my teeth, I have cacer sores in my mouth but I need to brush my teeth they smell really bad, Help?
I believe, you mean canker sores. I hope it is not ';cancer'; sores


which by the way also can occur.If it is the ';benign'; type, canker sores


they usually are due to recurrent infection from 'herpes simplex' virus .


I have seen many people with tooth fillings with mercurry amalgum


getting such infections often and overcoming them completely by replacing the fillings with ceramic fillings. One gets the suspicion that mercury


impairs the individual's immune system. We have at this time no effective


treatment for this virus infection. The sores themselves may be


the cause of bad smell.Have you heard about ';chronic halitosis';?


I assume there are other reasons for recurrent mouth sores.


When you have sores in mouth, use toothpaste on your fingers to


clean the mouth,teeth and gums.
you can buy mouth numbing mdicine and put it on your sores, then brush your teeth while its still numb. be sure to rinse. If you keep getting sores, go to your dentist or primary care doctor for advice on how to get rid of them.





I heard that they are generally caused by too much stress. Try some relaxation techniques or a massage. ...It will be okay! :)
Canker sores can be caused by brushing your gums too hard, and using too strong of a toothpaste (sensitive toothpastes are better). Plus, salty and spicy foods cause them, too. A lot are caused by injuries, like accidentally biting into your cheek while you eat (I do it about once a week, it sucks). Plus, they can be caused by a week immune system. Salt water swished in your mouth for about a minute can help lessen the pain long enough to brush your teeth. Mouth wash (especially the kinds with alcohol) can make the sores worse. If it's too painful to use a toothbrush, put some paste on your finger and rub it on your teeth. I have to avoid salty foods like pop corn and chips because they usually inflame my mouth and lips. Read more about canker sores here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canker_sore鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment