Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do you think of when you brush your teeth?

Don't know why but I start thinking about alot of things while brushing my teeth...what do you think of?What do you think of when you brush your teeth?
Usually about how late I am!


Or, sometimes the things that I'm looking forward to (or the things I'm dreading! eep.) ... or yes, a song! Which is bad, cos then I dance along. *blush*What do you think of when you brush your teeth?
How fresh my breath will be and who will be the first I kiss...
I think of how crappy the day has been/will be.





I mean, when else do you brush your teeth, in the middle of work?
well me???





I always wonder why they're so small...
Same as you, think of a song and hum along
how sexy i look
i think of how i have to take these pills that the doctor makes me take after i am done brushing and so i take a long time to brush so i can forget about them
I think of getting ready to face a new day. Preparing to take on the world.
i'm thinking - i better concentrate on this cos the dentist is evil
what im gonna do next or how pretty i am
i try to make my gums bleed, its weird... i like the pain of brushing really really hard with a hard bristle brush.
i always think of family guy. on that one episode when meg told peter that if he stuck his finger down his throat that he could lose weight....i love that episode.


and then i think of that pink video ';stupid girls';


and then i think of my friend who is bulimic


and then i get really sad
I think of the slumber party scene from the movie Grease......brusha brusha brusha.
yEa sometimes i think of songs, just whatevers on my mind .
well in morning i think abt wat i should be wearing and in night i think weather i should be wearing anything ?
*brush* *brush* *brush* *brush* *brush* *brush* *brush*


Is something burning? Oh sh*t! My toast!
the noise it makes, i like it
Usually about how much I don't wanna go to work or how much my gums are gonna sting from brushing too hard
I think about the schedule of my day in the office and the errands that I have to run for....
I think I hope no one tries to call right now cause I wont be able to talk.
I think of what I might dream of tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment