Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can eyeshadows be applied with a paint brush?

if you paint then i would not recommend you using your paint brushes for makeup! your paint brushes are very delicate and even the oils of your skin can taint the brushes ability to create the perfect stroke. don't gunk up your brushes with make up!Can eyeshadows be applied with a paint brush?
I have eyeshadow brushes but yeah I use some of my softest paint brushes for make up. provided that it's thoroughly cleaned and haven't been used for paint yet. I don't see much difference between them. I was actually planning to buy make up brushes that I can use for paint. but the make up brushes pack a bit more color than the paint brush. the eyeshadow clings better on make up brushes because the hair/fiber/furr is specifically chosen for that purpose whereas paint brushes are for wet paint/color.





if you have high-pigmented and clingy eyeshadow that would work fine.Can eyeshadows be applied with a paint brush?
yes a nice soft one that you haven't used for oil paintings or a 0 for a liner brush


and a big fluffy one for blush

No comments:

Post a Comment