Friday, January 8, 2010

When you brush your teeth do you also brush your tongue as well?

Just wondering...When you brush your teeth do you also brush your tongue as well?
Yes!


Brushing the tongue is an important part of oral hygeine. Brushing, flossing and even tongue 'brushing' are all a part of preventative measures we should take as part of the routine.


Colgate has introduced a newer tooth brush that actually has a ridged, rubber backed 'plate' used specifically for the cleansing of the tongue. It helps to get all the build up, coating and bacteria that is sometimes overlooked during oral hygeine routines. If left unaddressed...this 'coating' can promote the bacteria that lead to tooth decay and bad breath.


So, yeah...


:)When you brush your teeth do you also brush your tongue as well?
yup! doing it right now.
Always it has bacteria on it to.
yes!and u should do that!
I normally don't unless I have been taking a lot of cough drops. I have acid reflux and cough drops amazingly enough seem to help the Post Nasal Drip that comes with it.


So anyway, that's the only time because I get the cough drop on my tongue.
heck yeah i brush my tongue
lf you don't want stinky breath you do.
Yes I do and it does help a lot with keeping bad breath at bay.
Yup, keeps the breath fresh and the bacteria down.
Either brush it or scrape it with a tongue scraper..........
no i would definitely throw up... i use scope...
Yes, I do. Especially because I like hard candies %26amp; they leave a color residue on my tongue, so I have to brush it off really good.
yes
Yes, it is important to thoroughly brush your teeth and your tongue. Why? Because your mouth is the main entrance to your body and any if any harmful bacteria stays in there, it goes down your throat and can cause cancer, diabetes and more severe conditions.
I dont know about others but I do.
yes!
yes
sometimes in the morning if i have bad breath...it makes me gag tho...
Absolutely! Otherwise you get bad breath.
Yep!


it helps to prevent tongue cancer.
Well, ive heard people do but not everyone. Ive never tried it but i always brush my teeth dont worry.


Make sure you drink lots of water to keep your mouth and toungue clean though.
I don't. I have tried to, but it makes me want to gag.
Yes. It will keep your breath fresh.
Yes, always.


I also brush the roof of my mouth %26amp; inner mouth cheeks too.
i do, i also brush the sides of my mouth. i have no ideal if it helps or not.
yes
yes
Yes. It is main source of bad breath.
I do. I learned about it on a movie. I hadn't before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment