Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you think about as you stare at your reflection in the mirror as you brush your teeth?

';Oh sh*t, where did THAT wrinkle come from?';What do you think about as you stare at your reflection in the mirror as you brush your teeth?
when the hell did this monkey develop ?!What do you think about as you stare at your reflection in the mirror as you brush your teeth?
I start staring and thinking about things I wish could be changed
I wish my skin would clear up ... I wish I didn't need glasses... I wish my teeth were 100% white and straight like actors
';brush,brush,brush';
I think you are sure of yourself, you are sure of yourself, you are really sure of yourself, act as if you are sure of yourself, etc
I brush my teeth in the shower...but I am counting!





One thousand one


One thousand two


One thousand three





Gotta brush at least two minutes!
I think *you're not perfect but i love you, my sweet little refection*
who the hell is that middle aged over weight and bald man , I see in the mirror , it can't be me
...........brush, brush, brush............
Which of my housemates is the one who always spatters the mirror with toothpaste?! I never do (and I'm the only one who cleans the thing)!
I don't think, when I wake up I am on auto piolet until I have coffee
Watt??? i'm really not 19 anymore??
';II am too tired to do this...now...what am I gonna do today? I am soooo fat! And I am getting old too. Oh look! Another wrinkle...and a pimple! My body is getting too weird...';





Hmmmm. I think I better start thinking more positive thoughts in the morning!
i think ';i dont know you but i will still brush your teeth!'; lol ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment