Friday, January 8, 2010

How many times do you brush your teeth every day?

usually once a week on saturday niteHow many times do you brush your teeth every day?
twice but sometimes 3 timesHow many times do you brush your teeth every day?
Three times.
Three.
Twice. morning and evening


and haven't had a cavity in 20 years!
twice
You are supposed to brush it three times, but I only brush twice.
twice and occasionally three times. Its discusting that some people in the above answers say they only brush once a week. I'm 37 and NEVER had a cavity. =]
It depends on what I've eaten.


If i've eaten healthy that day (pasta salad ect.) and no sugary snacks then two, after breakfast, and before sleeping.


But when I eat sugary snacks I brush my teeth afterwards.


So for instance, one day I might brush my teeth twice, the next I'll brush them four times.


Also when you feel your teeth feel unsmooth you brush them.
Three times.


Some times I use a dental floss.
once.. sometimes twice, sometimes none depending on the situation:]:]


thats an honest answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment