Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a ? about my dog. Daizy, my dog will brush her nose in the carpet, like she is trying to dig.Any ideas

Her nose is itching and she may have allergies. If you see her licking or biting herself alot and if her fur gets a reddish tint in places where she licks, she may have allergies. I had a dog who did this and she scratched her eyes by plowing her face into the carpet. The vet should be able to recommend a shampoo. We were told to put a little vegetable oil in her food to help soften her coat.I have a ? about my dog. Daizy, my dog will brush her nose in the carpet, like she is trying to dig.Any ideas
She may have an itch or there is an odor in the carpet that she associates with something she likes or finds annoying. Just wants to get to it! Curiosity!!! Try dry baking soda on the area for 15-30 minutes and then vacumning it up....may neutralize some of the scent.I have a ? about my dog. Daizy, my dog will brush her nose in the carpet, like she is trying to dig.Any ideas
Could be a dead body under your floor? Neva know these days ;)
You could have termites (as ';they'; say that dogs can smell termites)... Or perhaps an animal or pet lived in the home before you and your pet can smell that in the carpet or under the carpet.
if shes rubbing it allot her nose iches an she might have alergies
Dogs rely very strongly on their sense of smell. She's probably just smelling around the house. Relax, it's probably normal.
Take her outside to play! My dog does this occassionally, but we take her outside and let her explore and she's fine. If it continues, see a vet. This is just my amateur opinion!
take her to the vet , there could be something in her nose, or even allergy


. Let it clear through a vet.
Her nose itches
MY DOG DOES THE SAME WITH HIS FACE AGAINST MY BED EVERY MORNING. THE VET SAID HE WAS JUST SCRATCHING. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
someone sat on that spot with smelly a$$

No comments:

Post a Comment