Friday, January 8, 2010

If i brush my hair for a few hours will it straighten?

i jst got an emo fring haircut and my hair is wavy and curly so it messes up the whole style of the cut





i dnt have a straightner and i cant get one atm so plz tell me any tips or somthing to help me straighten my hair x]If i brush my hair for a few hours will it straighten?
Hi =]


Personally I Think Th Best Thing To Use Is A Straightner But As Yu Cant Get Wun Ther Are Plenty Of Alternatives :)


You Could Use Straightening Gel/Serum/Mousse After You Come Out Of The Bath Or Shower Or Whatever Then Blowdry It With A Hairdryer..


If That Doesent Work... Go Retro And Use An Iron :D


As In One To Iron Your Clothes But Be Careful LOL


Hope I Helped.. xIf i brush my hair for a few hours will it straighten?
In the 1930's and 1940's women were encouraged to brush their hair for 100 strokes every night before they went to bed. Millions of women did this as if it were scientifically valid. It was a waste of time. Touching the outside of a shaft of hair has no effect on the behavior of that hair.


When you are old you will smile when you look back at this question. There is an inner peace that comes with age. You will discover that all your beauty comes from inside. You could just shave your hair and be the most beautiful woman in the world. Can you look in the mirror and say to the mirror ';only a rebel would wear her hair like this';? Maybe i am a bit of a rebel? And then you'll be amazed in 6 weeks when several other women start wearing their hair exactly like you.
i dont know how many times ive said this, nothing besides hair straighteners will striaghten your hair!!


shampoos and conditioners dont work they just flat your hair out, blow dryers and brushes will curl up your hair, brushing it a lot will make it staticy, and frizzy.


go out to walmart and get a straightener theres some for $10 and you can get a heat protective spray so your hair wont get damaged and its only like $5
If it is very curly,don't brush it out. Trust me, it will look like an afro. I'm guessing I would try to put it back with clips %26amp; make it pretty, it all depends how long it is. If it's that bad, have a hat day until you can find something out.
Try washing your hair and blow drying it with a brush. Absolutely DO NOT try a clothes iron. You could easily burn your hair off or burn your self. I would suggest buying a straightner. My works wonders!
A brush and a blow dryer. A brush only will do nothing but make if frizzy.
You should buy a hair straightener. Your hair will only get oily if you brush it hours on end.
If you comb it sometimes it just makes it puffy idk what u can do srry
  • oil
  • oil repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment