Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best makeup brush?

I use Bare Minerals makeup and I love it! I bought the starter kit which comes with three brushes. They work great, but should I be using an expensive $50-70 brush? Will a more expensive brush make my face look a lot better. Makeup artists always say It's all in the application! Thanks in advance.What's the best makeup brush?
I love the Bare Minerals brushes! I haven't found a blush brush that I've liked better that wasn't a super expensive MAC brush. I bought some of the ELF Studio brushes and I love them (plus they are only 3 bucks!)What's the best makeup brush?
I really think it is all in the application. Just make sure your brush for the face is super soft and dense. Apply with minimal product on the brush, in small circular motions on the face going downwards.





To tell you the truth about makeup brushes, some less expensive brushes work better than the expensive ones....this I can tell you from experience. However, if you really want to get a GREAT brush just for the heck of it, I LOVE Bobbi Brown's kabuki brush...it is both super dense and super soft.
they have brushes that like be cheap at da like drugstore they be workin ok like you could like try they i be usin a powder brush and it be workin good two
  • oil
  • oil repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment